Hat – Trick Bonus
No, you don’t see triple because Mozzart bet has prepared a Hat-Trick Bonus for all newly registered customers up to 200%.
• What is Hat-Trick Bonus?
Hat-Trick is a bonus of 50% of the first deposit, 100% of the second deposit and 200% of the third deposit.
• How to get a Hat-Trick Bonus?
• Deposit money to the account
• Get your Hat Trick Bonus
• Terms and Conditions
• The minimum deposit amount is NGN 500.
• The maximum bonus amount that can be awarded on the 1st deposit is NGN 50,000, on the 2nd deposit is NGN 100,000 and on the 3rd deposit is NGN 150,000.
• You need to wager 4 times the awarded amount of each bonus.
• Only after unlocking the 50% bonus you can start unlocking the 100% bonus.
• Only after unlocking the 100% bonus you can start unlocking the 200% bonus.
• Once you unlock the bonus, you can withdraw it or use to place a bet.
• The deadline for fulfilling the conditions and unlock the Hat Trick Bonus is 60 days from the day of awarding each of the 3 bonuses.
• The customer can acquire the bonus only once.
• The Hat Trick Bonus does not exclude all valid betting rules. Mozzart bet reserves the right to temporarily or completely suspend or change the promotion at any time, without prior notice.
• In case of suspicion of abuse of the rules of this promotion or other factors outside the competence of the organizer of the promotion, concerning the proper functioning of the promotion – the organizer reserves the right to cancel the promotion or block a customer’s bonus whose playing is suspected of abuse of the rules, bonuses or fraud.
• Contributing Bets
• Sport betting – 100% of the stake on tickets with a minimum of 4 events and a minimum odd of 1.40 will be counted as wagered amount. In the case of system tickets, the minimum number of rows per combination is 4.
• Live betting – 20% of the stake on tickets with a minimum odd of 1.15 will be counted as wagered amount.
• Lucky Super 6 – 30% of the stake on non-system tickets (6/6) will be counted as wagered amount.
• My Number – 30% of the stake on non-system tickets with a minimum of 3 numbers will be counted as wagered amount, namely quick draw tickets (Greek keno, Polish keno, Czech keno, Italian 10e and Hungarian putto).
• Virtual games – 30% of the stake on non-system tickets with a minimum of 2 pairs will be counted as wagered amount (Golden Race virtual games bets will not be contributing).