No, you don’t see triple because Mozzart bet has prepared a Triple Bonus for all newly registered customers up to 200%.
• What is Triple Bonus?
Triple is a bonus of 50% of the first deposit, 100% of the second deposit and 200% of the third deposit.
• How to get a Triple Bonus?
• Deposit money to the account
• Get your Hat Trick Bonus
• Terms and Conditions
• The minimum deposit amount is NGN 500.
• The maximum bonus amount that can be awarded on the 1st deposit is NGN 50,000, on the 2nd deposit is NGN 100,000 and on the 3rd deposit is NGN 150,000.
• You need to wager 4 times the awarded amount of each bonus.
• Only after unlocking the 50% bonus you can start unlocking the 100% bonus.
• Only after unlocking the 100% bonus you can start unlocking the 200% bonus.
• Once you unlock the bonus, you can withdraw it or use to place a bet.
• The deadline for fulfilling the conditions and unlock the Triple Bonus is 60 days from the day of awarding each of the 3 bonuses.
• The customer can acquire the bonus only once.
• The Triple Bonus does not exclude all valid betting rules. Mozzart bet reserves the right to temporarily or completely suspend or change the promotion at any time, without prior notice.
• In case of suspicion of abuse of the rules of this promotion or other factors outside the competence of the organizer of the promotion, concerning the proper functioning of the promotion – the organizer reserves the right to cancel the promotion or block a customer’s bonus whose playing is suspected of abuse of the rules, bonuses or fraud.
• Contributing Bets
• Sport betting – 100% of the stake on tickets with a minimum of 4 events and a minimum odd of 1.40 will be counted as wagered amount. In the case of system tickets, the minimum number of rows per combination is 4.
• Live betting – 20% of the stake on tickets with a minimum odd of 1.15 will be counted as wagered amount.
• Lucky Super 6 – 30% of the stake on non-system tickets (6/6) will be counted as wagered amount.
• My Number – 30% of the stake on non-system tickets with a minimum of 3 numbers will be counted as wagered amount, namely quick draw tickets (Greek keno, Polish keno, Czech keno, Italian 10e and Hungarian putto).
• Virtual games – 30% of the stake on non-system tickets with a minimum of 2 pairs will be counted as wagered amount (Golden Race virtual games bets will not be contributing).
Get it Now